Aa
A
A
Close
205269 tn?1395537874
Chest tightness while laying down
   Hi, I am a 24 yr. old female that has been experiencing chest tightness for almost two years now. It has been awhile since I saw my primary care doctor but, when this first started, he did a CT scan and it showed a small nodule on my lung and everything else was fine except some blood work showing that I had hyperthyroidism. I went to see an endo and he did blood work again and said everything was normal and it wasn't anything I would need to take medication for. I should also mention that I have a history of asthma, acid reflux, a hiatal hernia, and tests came back suggestive that my children have mitochondrial disease and their geneticist says they more than likely inherited it from me so, I may have that too. I was on vacation a week ago and noticed a new symptom with my chest tightness. My heart felt like it slowed for a few seconds but, was beating really hard. It scared me really bad and has happened another time since then and made me a little light headed. I made an appointment with a cardiologist but, it will be another week before they can see me and I am having chest tightness at least once a day that seems to be more so when I am laying down. Any ideas of what this can be?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
Nsvt commented on nsvt
Dec 01
Blank
Karismatico commented on Marathon Running Done...
Nov 28
Blank
Heart Rhythm Community Resources