Clarification
I have put a call into my Cardio to ask for clarification, but I'm hoping someone here can ease my mind a bit.  I told you all that my event monitor recorded 5 consectutive PVC's while sleeping and i'm going to a sleep study.  When I got a copy of my results the monitoring center labeled it as "Wide complex tachycardia".  I've never heard of this and when I google it, it is very confusing.  I think is is still NSVT.  Is that correct?  I'm just worried, they started me on 10mg twice a day of inderal for anxiety mostly.  Can anyone offer any input please?
Thank you
Michelle
Generally speaking, three or more consecutive PVC's would be classified as NSVT.

Consider these possibilities:
1)Whoever is diagnosing you, doesn't want to classify you with NSVT, when you may just have a benign condition.  So they're putting you into a very broad category until they can pinpoint what exactly is going on.

2) Your past cardiac health history does not contain specific conditions that would be a definite pointer to NSVT.  

IOW, even though it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, they're not ready to call it a duck.
Thank you for the response.  The EP wasn't real impressed with it.  It just kind of makes me nervous. I've never heard the term used with any of my arrhythmias before.......Just scary when you google everything.  I've had a CT of the heart, stress test and the monitor.  I had an echo last summer.  I'm wondering if I should request a stress echo or something to look at the integrity of my heart.  My calcium scores were 0 on the CT.  Any thoughts?
Looking at your history and it sounds like you've been through a lot.  When I was preparring for my ablation for AVRT, they cranked me up on the treadmill and gave me a stress echo.  I'm not sure why the stress echo was so important given my history, but they wanted it done so I did it.  As I expected, the results were normal and the electrophysiology procedure quickly followed.  I was throwing PVC clusters for months after my ablation, and complained to my cardiologist.  He informed me that he considered 4 consecutive normal beats as a normal heart and not to worry about it.  I was dumbfounded.

I don't know any other advice I can give you.  You've certainly seen more "cardiac action" than I.  I hope you can get to the bottom of it.