Heart Rhythm Community
Cold Sensation in Heart and Tightness in throat

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

For the last two days I've felt a cold sensation over my heart when sitting at my desk. It makes me feel dizzy and lightheaded and my face felt a like it went numb for a second. My throat also feels tight when i try to swallow, like something is caught in it. Sometimes a different body part feels hot like my ears, fingers, neck, shoulder, or back. I don't know if that's related but I definitely feel it when I get like this. What could be causing these cold sensations?
Tags: Heart Health, tightness in throat, dizzy, cold sensation in heart, numbness
I really can't say but I would go and see your doctor if this continues to get a full check up blood work up and your heart to be sure it isn't cardiac in nature.  Take care.