Constant Heart Ache in Heart Area
Dear Doctor,i  have a constant ache in the heart are left part i don't know if its from the heart or something else, i sometimes comes and it last for example for a month and then goes for 3 or 4 months and it comes back i am havign this problem almost 10 - 13 years now ,when i get busy i sometimes forget the pain becasue it is not that severe it is just giving me discomfort and when i keep thinking of it it won't go sometimes it becomes pshycological i went to a heart doctor like 7 years ago i did all test necessary i did stress test ,Echographyfor the heart and the doctor told me that there is no problem with the heart he gave me some ache pills and that was it from that day i was feeling ok and then it started all over again. To summarize i am having a constant pain in the heart area ,can you tell e what could be the problem ,knowing that yesterday i was lying under the vantilation and it started yesterday again i don't when it iwill finish

Thank you for your time
Please reply
Sorry you haven't gotten something better than I have to offer.  I'm not a doctor, but here something to think about.

Have you considered indigestion?  You know it is even sometimes call "heart burn".  Have you talked with a primary care doctor lately?  That would be a good first step, better than any direct advice you can get here, I believe.  
Hi.  This is not the doctor forum, but it sure sounds like GERD or splenic flexure to me.  If you've been thoroughly checked for cardiac issues and they are ruled out, then that is my guess.  I'm a nurse, not a doctor, though.