Aa
A
A
Close
465516 tn?1302556928
Did anyone have weird feelings after there abaltions?
I had an abaltion 3 weeks ago today and have felt great. Today I was running around shopping all day in the heat, and this afternoon. I have had a weird "fluttery feeling" lke I would get sometimes before my abaltion. It feels a little like your heart beating in the lower part of my throat.
It was not an episode of SVT cause myheart rate is not raised I just feel strange. Is this normal? Did it take you guys a little while to feel 100%. I am scared cause all of my SVT episodes would come a few days before my period(I know very strange) and I am supposed to start in a week or so and I am newrvous my SVT will come back. Thanks everyone for any feedback.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
251395 tn?1434497886
The feelings you are having are absolutely normal. It usually takes a good 3 months for your heart to recover from the ablation procedure. During this time it is normal for you to feel "flip flops" "flutters" etc. I know how unnerving it can be, but try to take it easy and if you are concerned I'm sure that your Dr can reassure you that this is normal.

Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
21064 tn?1309312333
Ditto on Brooke's comments : )

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
549433 tn?1215459220
i had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday and it is certainly unnerving!i dont even have a follow up appointment till november!!but luckily you guys have all reassured me that this is normal.hang in there hunXX
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Heart Rhythm Community Resources