Did anyone have weird feelings after there abaltions?
I had an abaltion 3 weeks ago today and have felt great. Today I was running around shopping all day in the heat, and this afternoon. I have had a weird "fluttery feeling" lke I would get sometimes before my abaltion. It feels a little like your heart beating in the lower part of my throat.
It was not an episode of SVT cause myheart rate is not raised I just feel strange. Is this normal? Did it take you guys a little while to feel 100%. I am scared cause all of my SVT episodes would come a few days before my period(I know very strange) and I am supposed to start in a week or so and I am newrvous my SVT will come back. Thanks everyone for any feedback.
The feelings you are having are absolutely normal. It usually takes a good 3 months for your heart to recover from the ablation procedure. During this time it is normal for you to feel "flip flops" "flutters" etc. I know how unnerving it can be, but try to take it easy and if you are concerned I'm sure that your Dr can reassure you that this is normal.

Good luck!
Ditto on Brooke's comments : )

i had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday and it is certainly unnerving!i dont even have a follow up appointment till november!!but luckily you guys have all reassured me that this is normal.hang in there hunXX