Difficulty in breathing, chest pains and very fast heartbeat...yet doctor say everythings normal.
Hi, I’m a 22 year-old Asian girl. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been having the following problem: My left chest hurts and I have difficulty in breating. And the slightest movements cause my heart to beat very fast and makes the pain in my chest even worse. I also get headaches and dizziness. I went tio the doctor and she said that the pain in my chest is just muscle pain. She said I must have carried something heavy. She said my heartbeat and bloodpressure iare normal so it’s nothing serious. She gave me pain killers and told me to rest. But after more than a week of rest and painkillers, the pain and all of the things I mentioned above are still there. What do you think is wrong with me??

Just a heads-up: I only get 3 to 5 hours of sleep a day and sometimes I stay up for two days straight. I don’t eat much veggies and I always eat fast food. I take a multivitamin every day but that’s about it. I don’t exercise and I sit in front of the computer all day. I'm also awfullly pale and sometimes my hands and feet get cold and numb. But whenever I take blood tests and xrays it’s always normal.
My dear you NEED SLEEP. When your body is fatigued like that it affects your entire system.
Please try to eat a little better....take baby steps.  What we put in our body has a DIRECT impact on our minds-it really does.  And your mind can make your body do some crazy stuff, or react in various ways.  Do you think you can ask for an echo, just to make sure?  I am sure everything is fine, but an echo can confirm that.  Also, ask if they can put you on a monitor for the fast heart rate.  Try the event montior-you wear that for 30 days.  If not, at least the holter monitor.
Do you know if you have acid reflux?  That will give you chest pain like nobody's business.
Hope you feel better and yes, you need more rest.
I feel confident that if you tried to take better care of yourself, you'd start feeling better.  Drink lots of water, watch what you eat....I'm not saying to deprive yourself of the things you enjoy, but moderation, and try adding in more fruits/veggies.  Also SLEEP.....your body NEEDS that.  Just a little bit of exercise each day is surely to help as well.  Take a 20-30 minute walk.  
Let us know how you are doing.
Thanks for all your suggestions. I slept for 8 hours and I ate healthy food. The dizziness and headches lessened but I'm still concerned with my chest pains. It doesn't hurt all the time anymore but when it does hurt it's really painful. Yesterday, it hurt so much that I had to hold my breath because the pain was unbearable when I breathe. I was unable to move for a few minutes because the slightest movement made the pain worse. The pain went away after a few minutes but it comes back every now and then. Also, I would like to ask: Is it okay to sleep really late as long as I get 8 hours of sleep? You see, I have difficulty in going to bed early and I usually fall asleep around 12 midnight to 2 in the morning.
Thanks for your detailed suggestions. I'll try to get an echo or the monitor. I've actually got an echo and wore a monitor a few years ago but the results were normal but I guess there's no harm in trying again. By the way, what's an acid reflux? I'm sorry I'm not very familiar with medical terms.
you need to read about IST and POTS innapropriate sinus tachycardia (IST) and postural orstatic tachycardia (pots) especially with pots your hands go cold and numb....doc do not know alot of these illness and mostly say that it is anxiety!

If it hurts so much when you breathe, you may have a problem with your lungs or the pleural sac that lines them (pleurisy).

From Web Med, in part “Pleurisy, also called pleuritis, is an inflammation of the pleura, which is the moist, double-layered membrane that surrounds the lungs and lines the rib cage. The condition can make breathing extremely painful.”  

Another site lists the causes of Pleurisy as: “acute viral infection, such as the flu (influenza), Bacterial or viral infections of the lungs (pneumonia) where the infected portion of the lung involves the pleural surface, Autoimmune conditions such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune hepatitis, Tuberculosis and other infections, A blood clot in an artery of your lungs (pulmonary embolism), Pancreatitis, Cancer, Trauma (injury) to the chest or after heart surgery. Sometimes a cause cannot be found (ideopathic pleurisy).”

More: “Pleurisy typically causes sharp chest pain, almost always during the act of breathing. There may also be dry cough, fever and chills, pain when moving, or fast, shallow breathing -- shortness of breath.”

Please don't worry too much about the more extreme causes listed above. More people have Pleurisy without it being serious than those that have the more serious causes. But, you need to continue to pursue a diagnosis of this condition, especially if it as you describe and significantly worsened by breathing.

Best of health.

My wife also suggests that a cracked Rib may be the cause of the pain. It does not necessarily take brute trauma to cause one, some people have been known to get a cracked rib simply by coughing too hard, or an odd angle impact against the body may also be the cause. It would also have the relationship to painful breathing.

Best regards.