Digoxin or Toprol
I have some Afib and some PAC's, my doc said Digoxin and Toprol do the same thing, I chose the Digoxin.
Does anyone take the Digoxin for these conditions and it works?  Which do you think is better?
I think they are both beta blockers, as is Metoprolol, which is a generic and is a  low cost beta blocker.

I time 50 mg of slow release Metroprolol a day to lower my heart rate which is subjected to AFib.  It works for me, keeps my resting HR at about 80-85.
Digoxin and Toprol act in different ways and do not induce the same effects. I have atrial fib and was prescribed amioderone. Digoxin/Toprol maybe used to treat heart failure but I'm not sure about there benefit in atrial fib
I was prescribed Toprol, and now Atenolol for my Afib with a rapid ventricular rate.  My understanding of how it helps is that it lowers the heart rate and thus lowers the incidence of episodes.  It worked for me for 8 years.  I now take Norpace XR in addition to Atenolol.
Digoxin has been around for centuries.  I took it over 50 years ago when my SVT first surfaced.  I think of it as like the "Bromo Seltzer" of heart medications.  I believe that although it doesn't affect the arrhythmia, it slows the rate down which give more diastolic filling time and consequently better pumping ability.  Although it's common use is for Afib and Aflutter,  beta and calcium channel blockers are the more modern medicine of choice.  Digoxin has potentially dangerous interactions with verapamil, and amiodarone, and a number of other commonly prescribed drugs.
Thank you all, good information, so happy to have everyone there.