Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
Dizzy, lightheaded and swollen ankles
About This Forum:

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dizzy, lightheaded and swollen ankles

Hi I have dual pm, since June 07,  for 2nd Degree AV Node block stage II and right bundle branch block. I dont actually faint anymore but for the past 3 weeks everyday have been dizzy lightheaded for hours on end with a horrid headache, my lower legs, ankles and feet have been swollen you could push your finger in my feet and move the fluid around. I saw my GP and she said I should see Cardiologist but I have not heard but am feeling a bit better again no swelling just suddenly feel a bit heady and then a little dizzy nothing like it was but I have been having this on and off since I had pm. I did write you before and followed your advice and you were right I have infection in vein but that cleared up I have intravenous antibiotics. I am concerned as i have just got my driving licence back and gone back to work and can't take time off I did have to the other day as they sent me home as I was looking so ill.  I am not on any medication do you think I will be alright I have never been one for the Docs before I did not see my GP for 5 years I am not hypochondriach I dont think.  Have you any opinion as to if I can help myself.