Does anyone get head & neck pressure with PVC's?
I notice when I'm having PVC's my head feels like its full of pressure almost like it could just explode. Also the left side of my neck near my carotid artery also feels like there is pressure built up.  I always know when the PVC's are starting because I get this sensation in my head and neck. I often times feel very dizzy as well.  And then I get what feels like bubbles or a gurgling sensation in my chest and neck.  I get this even worse right after eating, especially if I eat a big meal. I pretty much only eat small meals due to this problem. It is not acid reflux it always happens when a pause in my heart beat occurs. If I feel my pulse as soon as a pause in the beats occur, I feel the gurgling or bubbly feeling right then as well.  Its a horrible feeling!  I just had a holter monitor test for 48 hours.  It happens SOOO often, pretty much all day and night. And it tends to be extreme in the evening and at bedtime.  I see people on her explain a lot of these same problems and I guess all I assume is if they say its benign and I'm healthy otherwise, I can't imagine how I am going to live and function like this. If it was just for a few minutes a day sure, but this is all day and night. I can barely think about anything else because I spend most of my night checking my pulse, gasping for air cause it feels very smothering when it happens, and simply worrying and hoping it will stop, yet it never does!   I don't know what I should ask from my doctor at this point. I don't even go back until th 24th of March and its just the first.  I rarely sleep and the less I sleep the worse it gets.  I wonder if I will ever get back to normal??  Just wondering if anyone else feels like same way at all??  thanks for any advice or help!
How long have you been experiencing this?  Also, if you just had a Holter test, the results should be available in just a few days after turning in the device and someone will usually call you about it.  It sounds like you are having PAC's and not PVC's, just my quess.  When I have PAC's and feel the pulse in my neck, it sort of feels like what you are describing.  There is a normal pulse followed very quickly with a weaker pulse, then a pause, followed by a stronger than normal pulse.  Sometimes I have a series of them strung together, followed by normal beats for a while and then it starts all over again.  If anything of concern had shown up on the Holter test, they would have had you come in immediately.  The Holter results will usually decide whether a full cardio test battery needs to be done.      
I just turned the holter in Late Thursday afternoon so I would hope they would have it read by today??  And I don't know the difference between the PVC's and PAC's. I just assumed PVC's due to what the kiddo said that read it. I happened to have one during that very brief period and it was picked up.  I just happened to be in rare form that day at the doc's..super calm and so tired so my heart was acting unusually normal and rarely doing it.  Within an hour of getting home it was out of control doing it non-stop for virtually the rest of the night.  So I know the holter picked up a lot of "bad" activity so they can see exactly whats going on.  

I have been experiencing this for a few weeks if not longer.  The pressure in the head seems to get worse and last longer now. The neck pressure is on and off, but last night both were occurring at a high rate, almost ALL evening, and it was a lot worse than normal.  

Thank you so much for your input, it does feel much better just knowing someone has an idea of what you are experiencing. I really appreciate it!
Yes!!! I get the neck pressure with my PVCs!!!! I go to the cardiologist on 10/19/11 for my follow up I had EKG (Normal) Holter (Normal) and an Echo (Normal) I'm going to tell him about the pressure because sometimes its unbareable I think a lot of it is anxiety from the PVCs, I never get the pressure during the day (probably because i'm too busy working/doing things to worry).
DeebellaNY I know i'm commenting on this post like six years later, but I'm having the exact same thing with the head pressure that goes along with my PACs. Also sometimes when I go from squatting/bending to standing. Were you ever able to find an answer???