Aa
A
A
Close
ECG Report reading - pls help to understand the report..Please!
My mother is 56 years old and here is her ECG report
Minnesota Code 4-5-0 (I. II, V6)

Diagnosis information
800 - Sinus Rhythm
631 - Slight ST-T Abnormality? (I, II, V6)

HR 98 bpm
P DUR - 100 ms
PR int 154 ms
QRS 103 ms
QT/QTC int 357/457 ms
P/QRST axis 70/-15/71
rv 5 / svi amp 0.570/0.525 mv
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
86819 tn?1378951092
I am not a doctor or medical professional. Please take everything I say as unqualified. Seek advice from your doctor.

Your best bet is probably going to be to talk to your mom's cardiologist about this. HR is the heart rate. P DUR looks to be the duration of the p wave. PR int is the PR interval. QRS is the width of the QRS complex. QT is the duration from the beginning of Q until the end of T. QTC is QT corrected for heart rate: there are several empirical forumlas for correcting it. The axiis specify a sort of mean direction of the "conduction wave" at the point in the cycle of interest. For instance the p axis specifies the direction during atrial contraction.

There are two special notes here. The first indicates that there is a characteristic in the ST/T piece of the ecg that is of interest. It may or may not be abnormal; for now, just of interest. I do not recognize the last line.  It might also indicate something special, such as a particular measurement gleaned off of the ecg trace, or perhaps off of the machine. I have never seen it, but this is no surprise. As I mentioned. I am not a medical professional. Just been looking at my own.

You can find all sort of information online if you want to know more. But  keep in mind that a doctor is going to have to be your source for interpretation.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Kadam96 joined this community
Welcome them!
17 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Baking Soda May Reduc...
17 hrs ago
Heart Rhythm Community Resources