I have posted my EKG in "my pictures" and my Test results in "my journal" to view.
1.) What test would be done other than an EKG to "confirm" a mobitz ll block?
2.) Can you have a mobitz ll block "without" having low blood pressure?
3.) If you had all the test in 2006, could this develop in just 2 years, and what %of how often an EKG could be wrong on this?
4.) What questions could I ask my Dr. about on this.
For about the last week the symptoms I've been having seem to be more of a bother to me.
My heart beat I am very aware of in my chest and throat. My chest sorta feels sunken in. (hard to explain).
I get little pains in my chest about every 10-20 min. My breathing and voice are sorta shaky at times. When I talk my voice at times will leave me, until I take a breath. This is really bad for 1-3 days after just cutting the grass. It also seems to make me cough. Like a dry gaggy cough. ha ha, sorry don't know how else to word it. My BP is controlled by meds and is usually ~115/74 HR 72. After 5 minutes or less of normal daily work around the house it will jump to ~155/94 HR 128 or just standing up. I also get lightheaded easy but that is sorta normal for me. I have most of the "commercial call 911 signs" on a daily bases. I've never went because they are sorta just part of my daily life and I figured the signs were not bad enough. In Feb. I got scared for the 1st time. To much to list here. All of my records are list though as I said in Test results in my journal. I have a recheck appt. in 2 months for my BP. Is there anything I should ask about. I thought of calling my cardiologist from 2006 but, don't want to upset my regular Dr.
Any information would be great and I would just be ticked pink if you could answer questions 1-3 for me.
Thank you very much, Sincerely;
II noticed that you are a cardiologist. Did you happen to look at the EKG?
I would really like to hear your opinion of the (2) 2008 ekgs in my photos on here.
My Dr. has never told me about any of my EKGs being abnormal.
I found out by requesting my medical records. I'm going next week to ask her about them and also to ask for a referral for an apt. with my cardiologist due to the fact my symptoms have been getting alot worse over the last 2 1/2 months. In my records she never mentioned anything about the EKGs in her notes. I told her about the interatrial septal aneurysm that was found in 2006 and that the size wasn't to bad (1cm septal thickness) and that there was no communication between the 2 sides and I was told by the cardiologist it was safe. She's good and I like her but; The fact that I had to tell her instead of her telling me anything makes me think that maybe cardiology is just not her thing. I like her and don't want to upset her, but, I just can't get the answers. I thought about just calling the cardiologist but don't want to go over her; nevertheless, I do have my records if I have to. The pains are interfering to much in my life.
If you could look at them I would really appreciate your comment.
Hi. I know this is going to sound crazy; but, I have to ask.
Since Feb. I had one really bad attack and was having alot of issues with chest pains, (severe and mild ones every few seconds/ minutes), shortness of breath to the point of breathlessness where I could not finish a sentence with my voice gone until I took a breath, very tired after the slightest of activities. I requested my medical reports due to this and a old issue in Feb. with my Dr. that I feel pretty stupid about now.
On my reports I had asked alot of questions about a Mobitz ll block on here.
I finally went to the doctor and she done alot of blood work. (results pending) I'm expecting them to all be well except for the hsCRP in which is usually high. I felt alot better several days "before" going to her. She done an EKG and it was one of my best ones. It only showed the poss. old infarction and a incomplete RBBB. YA. She looked at the old EKG and said I should have a total cardio workup. I'm afraid that since I feel better and better each day that the Echocardiogram and SPECT stress test is going to be a big waste of time on everyone's part and money on mine. With the symptoms all going away......I just don't know if it's worth it?
Should I hold off on these test to see if the symptoms come back and then go?
I just don't know if they would be able to tell now that I'm not symptomatic?
I don't know if I'll get an answer on here or not. I figure if I wait until Monday I should know better if the problem is going to come back or not before I call my Dr.s office to cancel or not.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.