EKG result
Hi...I was admitted about 5 months ago at ICU due to shortness of breath.This month I have an EKG and results or interpretation reads regular sinus rhythm, septa l wall ischemia, poor-R wave progression,V1-V2..,...Please kindly  let me know more or explain to me the result....thank you
More important than the automatic interpretation is what your doctor said. Automatic interpretations can say the weirdest things.

To explain the terminology:
Normal sinus rhythm = The impulses in your heart origin where they are supposed to. Your heart rate is between 60 and 100 and regular.

Septal wall ischemia:
Lack of blood supply to the wall between left and right heart chamber. Usually consistent with angina, but a common misreading in young people.

Poor R wave progression V1 and V2:
This is hard to explain. The leads V1 to V6 are placed from right to left on your chest. As the left heart chamber is thicker than the right, positive electrical signals are supposed to increase from V1 towards V5 and reduce again in V6 as this electrode is placed over the left lung. A poor R wave progression may indicate that some part of the heart is damaged (thus not producing electricity) but it's also often just a sign that your heart is located differently in the chest. I assume the R progression were normal from V3 to V5.

You need to ask your doctor about the results. I'm not a doctor and I can't see your EKG, and it's somewhat unlikely that you have coronary artery disease at age 32. However, shortness of breath should be taken seriously, and in light of your findings, I don't think any of us can say "forget this", but we can't say "this is bad" either.

Again, your doctor should know. Best wishes to you :)

Ischemia is lack of oxygen to that part of the heart. Poor R wave is sometimes a vage description. It could be bad lead placement . If it continues after a few ekg's then that is when I would be more concerned.did they put you on any meds for the Ischemia? Are they doing a Cardiac stress test?