Enlarged Heart
2009 I found out that I had an enlarged heart. According to some article I just read about longivity of life in my case, I have about 5 years to live after synthoms starts. I got pregnant in 1997 and have to do bed rest my whole entire pregnancy do to a shortage of breath.
1. According to the article is it true that I have only 2 years to live?  
2. I am over weight as well, If I lose the weight will that increase my life spand?
It all depends on what's causing the enlargement; what test showed it was enlarged?

According to a doctor here: "An x-ray is a relatively non-specific way of detecting heart enlargement. Sometimes it suggests an enlarged heart when in fact there is no enlargement; similarly, it can easily miss enlargement when it is in fact present."

"An echocardiogram - a cardiac ultrasound - is a much more meaningful way to determine if there is truly heart enlargement and what it may be due to."

"The causes of heart enlargement on an x-ray range from the way the picture was taken to serious conditions such as cardiomyopathy. Often, the exact cause cannot be pinpointed on an xray and a echocardiogram should be done."

I've had an enlarged heart for about 2 years due to Cardiomyopathy and my dr's really don't do anything for it except monitor my condition with my other heart problems.