Excercise post supraventricualr tachycardi and with left bundle branch block
I have had Diffuse Scleroderma for 4 years. I have had cardiac involvement including Supra-ventricular Tachycardia which was treated successfully with ablation. But, the eloctrophysioligist was able to induce (after trying really hard to) ventricular tachycardia. I also have left bundle branch block and an EF of 42. Also had troponin leak due to focal myocarditits the is now normal. I was told I can exercise in the gym but not to lift more than 25 pounds but I can do other exercise as tolerated. Is there any effective way to build some muscle while only lifting 25 pounds or less. Should I perhaps do yoga instead?
One has the choice of more reps or more weight when "pumping iron"... but there are limits on both.  Twenty five is a very low weight to try to make it up with more repetitions, but that seems to be your challenge.  I suggest if you want to build some muscle bulk you ask the doctor is you can't go a bit higher.  I think even a big guy can improve muscle size and power in the arms and chest (curls and presses for example) with lots of reps and a weight about 1/4 of their body weight for presses.  I'm about 240 pounds so that means I believe I can improve my chest and arms pumping (presses) a lot of reps at about 60 pounds.  I'd say curels at half that would help arms.