Exercise-induced dizziness/hypotension? - Please help!

I am a 24 year old female, BMI 24, I exercise 5-6 days per week for about 30-45 minutes, try to eat a balanced diet, don't smoke, don't drink, and have 3-5 caffeinated drinks/week (tea).

Every once in a while (approx once every three weeks) during my workout I suddenly get dizzy, light-headed, and my heart starts pounding very hard and fast.  It gets better within about 20 seconds if I stop working out and lie down, but doesn't get better if I stop working out and remain standing.

Googling came up with exertion-induced hypotension, but I have no history of any heart problems, and don't experience any problems outside of exercising.  The strange thing is it doesn't seem to be related to my cardiovascular health because once it passes, I can get back up and finish the workout no problem, and it doesn't seem to be more common with more intense workouts.  I've seen posts about panic/anxiety problems but it's strongly tied to exercise, and that just doesn't seem right.

The only thing I can think of is I tend to have low iron although I'm not anemic (my Mother is anemic), and my doctor prescribed iron supplements for that which I take regularly (slow-Fe).

Should I be concerned?

Make sure you are not doing something strange with your breathing when these spells hit, e.g., taking hard with someone next to you, or holding your breath unconsciously.. I don't know that the second idea is possible, just brain storming.

Watch your BP and your HR, also during rest periods to be sure the HR is reasonable and regular in rhythm.  Then no other symptoms I'd just plan on getting a general physical exam at a convenient schedule (not an emergency) with an EKG just to be safe(r).
Thanks Jerry!  I will do that for sure.  I'll try to focus on breathing more as well, hopefully that will help.