Exersise
I have been an atheletic all my life but recently I had an irregular heartbeat that was diagnosed as Atrial Fibulation.
I spent 3 days in the hospital which was my first and I am now on Lovenox,  metoprolol and I really want to know
will i be at risk going back to working out or riding my bike and playing basketball.  My heart was shocked back to a regular pulse and I feel great ,I am 52 years old but I have the body and heart of a 29 year old male.
Talk to your doctor but I was also recently diagnosed with atrial fib and I am exercising regularly.  
Like you i try to take care of myself and have A Fib.  You are too funny....body and heart of a 29 year old....funny how that is...i can't even believe i'm 55 but oh well.  Your doc has you on some pretty good meds. and i too have had whats called "conversion" either shocked or chemically converted back to a normal heart rate without the pounding and irregular beats.....i ended up having an ablation done because i wasn't willing to modify my life with all of the what ifs and its been successful with just a couple of incidents that are under control now and i am back to being as normal as i can.  I would def. talk to my doc about it tho because i remember a couple of times before i had the ablation strenuous exercise set it off but..............like someone posted earlier and it was a great comment.....A Fib has a mind of its own and decides when and where it wants your electrical activity of your heart to start mis-firing because that is all it is usually.  Doesn't matter how physically fit you are our how great of condition your heart is physically its the internal electrical patterns and activity that causes it to mis fire w. this.  Definately talk to your doc....why risk it when all you have to do is make a phone call?