Fast heart beat. Heart skips a beat more than once.
Ok so at work I was just walking and had what felt like my heart stopped then pumped really hard. I start walking again I get a little lightheaded and my hands start to go numb. Chest pain comes very sharp. On and Off again. A co-worker of mine drives me to the hospital. Get there tell them my symptoms and they don't seem worried takes them two hours to get me back. EKG was fine. They thought no blood work was needed. Follwed up with primary and was prescribed Paxil and xanax. Now I've had panic disorder for awhile and primary said it was just an attack. But this pain was intense.  I will wake up in the morning with a fast heart rate check my pulse and its like mid 70's and lower. At night my pulse will even go into the mid 50s. I started experiencing heart palpatations while lying down so I went to a cardiologist and he gave me a holter moniter, got the "skipped heart beat" and racing heart feeling on there, as well to get an echo.
Echo came back ejection rate 55%. everything else normal. or benign as she told me. Follow up is soon. but I just wanted to see what anyone else thought.

Dad's dad heart attack young age 37. Had 3 bypass surgeries. and High blood pressure. My other grandparents both have aortic valve stenosis and my grandma has a-fib
Sorry for such a long post. Just a little worried.
Sorry forgot. I am a 21 year old male. And have been running almost everyday for 4 years. with weekly breaks every 4 months or so. Haven't ran in 2 months till i get the ok from my doctor. But I have noticed that physical exertion really tires me out. Ran from my front yard to back to get something in house and was kinda winded.
What you describe is exactly what I have been experiencing for over 2 years now. I have been diagnosed with ectopic beats, which they assure me are benign. I wasn't covinced at first but now I have noticed a pattern. Whenever I am nervous, or when I exert myself I get a run of them. Then at night in bed after an episode i get what feels like my heart has stopped completely, and as the feeling as if my body is shutting down. My heart rate dips to about 54, and I have a special watch to monitor it. I get freaked out and sit up bolt ridgid in fear. I have been to A&E on many an ocassion due to being petrified, only to be told it's anxiety. The racing feeling after one of these episodes are an anxiety response, that I do know.  All tests including 7 day holter, egc's galore, ultra sound have all came back 'normal' with the exception of Incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block (IRBBB).  My cardiologist tells me that this is fine and has probably been there all my life. I did some research and IRBBB symptoms are strikingly similar to what I am experiencing, so I'm not sure she is right. After all it isn't skipping beats for nothing. I also have a small hiatus hernia which can cause all sorts of problems due to the vagus nerve link. Whatever it is that we are experiencing it is most certainly annoying, and the lack of a firm diagnosis is even worse. Hope you get/got sorted out.