Heart Rhythm Community
Feeling the HeartBeat

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Feeling the HeartBeat

My mother always feel her heartbeat beating fast and eventually it would sometimes cost her chest to pain especially at night. Is there any problem regarding to heart because my mother had went for check out and the doctor said that this wont cause death. Is there anyway to stop the feeling of heartbeat like anyone else? This condition has been around for four months.
I can feel my heartbeat 90% of the day. Alot of people are aware of their heartbeat and have no heart conditions. I'm not sure about the chest pain but if the doctor said that she is fine, then I would assume nothing is wrong. But maybe get a second opinion if you are still worried about it.
Be safe.  Taylor