Felt 3 Hard Heart Beats In a Row....
I just about had the weirdest night last night, i was dreaming about something and it felt that in my dream state i felt my heart beat about 3 times in a row fast and hard.  I got my hand to my pulse and my rythm was normal. BP was about 110 over 77 with my HR over 90 (scared maybe?)  sometime between the hard beats and me taking my pulse, i probably woke up.

Are having 3 noticable beats in a row like that dangerous?  Was it pvc's or just palpitations with no other strangness?
My heart does that all the time, it can be disconcerting.  The only way to tell for sure what happened is to be wearing a monitor or be having an ekg when it is occuring..  I have been being monitored when it occurs and was told that it was a premature atrial beat and nothing to be concerned over. Your HR being slightly elevated was probably from your dream or being scared.  90 is not considered tachycardia, it's in the normal range.  If it continues to happen or you are really worried about it I would suggest you talk to your doctor.
Did your doctor say you had them in a row?  Mine came like BUMP BUMP BUMP and then stoped it.  i have had PVC's for year (28 y/o) and 99% controlled with meds.
A PAC is actually an extra beat sandwiched in between 2 normal beats.  So when I get them it feels like 3 fast beats in a row.  Get them all the time, even while taking beta blockers. To me PVCs feel like my heart lurches and skips a beat.  Feels totally different than the PACs, to me anyway.  If you are worried talk to your doctor, the only way to know for sure what it was is to catch it on a monitor.
well i had a monitor on a couple years ago and it caught 2 pacs

Funny thing is that this is not the first time i have felt this.  In the past i had a few of these forcefull beats in a row and i actually felt a normal pulse during the episode i caught.  I am remembering this and feeling better about it hehe

I can deff tell you that the feeling i had like that was not a pvc, i know what my pvcs feel like and that was not it,
I have been dealing with this for 4 days straight now on every beat. results wont be back for 2 weeks. Hope im not dead by then. Anyways it started after I was running really hard. They didnt have any ideas of what it was but it seemed like a 3rd heart beat