Finally have a diagnosis... some advice please
After 10 months of worrying and testing, my doctor finally diagnosed me yesterday with SVT.  She seemed to suggest that this was good news... good in that it was not something more serious.  I have had every test done so far with the exception of a cardiac MRI and everything has come back normal (including echo).  I guess SVT was picked up on my Holter monitor.  I also had an episode of Atrial Fibrillation 10 months ago, brought on by SVT.  I am scheduled for a Cardiac MRI in the next month to make sure there are no structural problems with my heart.  Assuming that my cardiac MRI comes back ok, do I have much to worry about?  I rarely experience noticeable symptoms and really don't want to be on Beta Blockers...
Hi andrew0099.

Regarding the diagnosis of SVT, your doctor suggested that this was good news in that it was not something more serious.  You stated that you are scheduled for a Cardiac MRI to make sure there are no structural problems.  Assuming that your cardiac MRI comes back ok, In my case, I would accept the good news, relax and rejoice in it.

Have a blessed day.