Fish Oil & Palpitations

I read some where on someones post that fish oil (omega 3) tablets are really good for papitations and that they are recommended if you want a strong healthy heart  ????

Hi there.  I read it, too.  I just happened to have started fish oil when I read it and noticed that I was doing really well.  I thought it was one of my good spells, but maybe it is not a coincidence.  I had forgotten to take it twice a day for two days and yesterday I had a PVC day.  Not as bad as I get, but annoying.  I took two yesterday and today, so far, I am feeling okay.  I think there is truth to it.  It certainly won't ever hurt you!
I started taking Omega 3 Fish Oil a week ago 600mg - 1200mg per day and since then I have had no skipped beats or palps at all.  I have had a few PVC's but they were not as strong.  My heart was skipping more than the PVC's so its releif for me.  I was on a BB at the same time and am now going off of it.  It will be interesting to see if it was the BB or the Oil.
Just curious, how are you doing.  Are you off BB and still on fish oil, any PVCs?
Im taking the BB every 5 days now and I still have no skipped beats unless I forget to take the Fish Oil for a few days.  I take the BB for when my hormones change.  When I ovulate and have have my period and the hormone changes in between causes me to have a string of PVC's and a lot of chest pain so I take the BB during this time.  I am on my second or third stretch of going 5 days in between each pill which I now cut in half.