Flexeril and Heart Block
I am not sure if this the right forum for my question but I will try!  I am 37 weeks week pregnant with a baby who has complete heart block.  My OB put me on Flexeril for some extreme groin pain I was experiencing.  It just so happened that about 4 hours after taking the meds I had my weekly Echo with the Fetal cardiologist and a bunch of new issues were apparent on the Echo-  I asked if the Flexeril was causing all the new issues and the cardiologist indicated that it was safe.  I just can not imagine that in a weeks time so much could change with his Echo and it NOT be related to meds- When I google Flexeril and Heart Block there is SO much info warning not to take the meds if YOU have heart block- but NOTHING on its impact to a fetus with heart block.  Anyone know anything?
Sorry you haven't gotten any help.  This reply will at least bump your post back to the top of the list.

Have you also put a post on a pregnancy community?  There are a bunch of them this one seems to relate to week of pregnancy 25-34, I am not sure.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-25-34/show/1503