Forgot something
I posted the annoying, scary arrhythmia post, but forgot to mention a little info about me. Thought it might help in sparking ideas for replies. I'm a 34-year-old female, and the troubles first started for me in early 2006. OUT OF THE BLUE they popped up. Please read the first post I put up, and reply with any ideas you have. Anything at all is welcome. Off to work - wish I wasn't, after that episode today I'm scared to be up moving around and I have to stand at work.
You may be expecting a bit much to expect the reads of this forum will remember or even look for your last post.  Or is it just a few minutes ago?  I didn't even look that far.

The reason from my post is I think you will get more help if you include the link to your previous post, or just type it over... cut-and-paste makes that easy.

Good luck,
The referenced post is at:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Heart-Rhythm/annoying--SCARY-arrhythmia/show/1561305
I just developed PVC's (three or four in one minute) with the flip-flopping feeling you describe.  I am currently undergoing tests for my heart.
I, too, was extremely concerned and frightened.
One of my doctors put me on Lexapro, 10 mg.  It is a medication for anxiety/depression.  It has helped tremendously.  I rarely feel the palpitations now and I feel much calmer.  I have read on other sites that worry and stress can make them worse.
I agree, try to get in to see a heart specialist if you can.  Also, try to get you mind on something else, like reading a good book, or something to take you mind off the palpitations.