Found this on gogle
To reduce and stop heart palpitaions do these exercises everyday.You will see the benefits within days, as you can observe the palpitations yourself.Continue the exercise once a day, after you are better.
Drink warm water and reduce/stop cold drinks.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril
then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 15 times

I dont know if there even real but hey can't hurt.  Found it interesting so thought I would pass it on.
Lol, I tried it just for fun and the first thing that happened was that I got a PAC. Not based on that I don't trust it, but it doesn't sound helpful :p
I had SVT and there was nothing I could do about it. It just did to me!
I wished and prayed for cause and effect... but it caused and I was effected. No control.

lol well i just found it interesting and thought heck i will pass this on.  It may work for some who pvc and pacs are caused by breathing issues.  I believe everyones stem from something different.