HEART feels like skipping beats
Ok I'd like to start this new post and further explain what I felt last nite... ANd try and see if any of you can help me out....
Ok I was asleep and then out of nowhere I felt the heart skipping sensation.... It was like my heart was being kinda squeezed so that it couldnt beat... then it would pause, then struggle to beat again.... did it like 6 times in a row, for a bout 30 seconds then it stopped... and of course it woke me up , i paniced and my pulse went up really high.... is this typical in pvc? is this actually counted as "heart skipping a beat "  or is it something else.... I go to ER like 6 times in the past 3 months with chestpains and similiar pains to heartskipping.... and always come out negative on every test.... can anyone help me with details on my situation as to what you may think it is?   it was such a scary nite last nite, i jsut laid there freaking out ready to dial 911!!!
Some of the standard "Home Remedies" would be to be sure you drink plenty of water, and stop intake of all caffeine (coffee, tea, cola, chocolate - being the main sources).  

Give you have been examined by a doctor and nothing serious was found should help put you mind more at ease...and that is also necessary to calm the heart rhythm.

Good luck,
thanks jerry appreciate it
I hope you feel better buddy! You seem like you going  through the motions we all been there at one time or another, In this forum at least we understand exactly how your feeling from a inside body feeling!
If a Dr. or someone else hears it explained to them it doesn't seem like a big deal , Even some people who have it , been told its nothing to worry about and they don't worry they just except it! Which amazes me, Because I let them ruin a good portion of my life don't do the same please! I think the catch is if you have anxiety and a propensity to obsess, then You become like me. Worry worry worry "they don't understand "! But after dealing with his for sooooo many years you will learn to roll with it. It is part of who you are and when you don't resist them and say go away!? When you say ok this is the way my heart beats am I am alive and I have to live ,so I am going to just do life with them there and make peace with them, the skipped beats seem to lessen up and even go away completely!  Hope that helps some also look into some magnesium and good supplements and avoid all caffeine as  Jerry suggests also exercise does wonders ! Even if your afraid because you feel the skipped beats Exercise always improves your heart  so push through the feeling and get some of that anxiety burnt off good for sleep at the end too. But exercise 4 hrs before planning to go to sleep because it will invigorate you so you won't want to fall  asleep for awhile after working out!  Let me know if you want to know anything else about my heart skippy's I have 25 yrs of dealing with them I have alot of info lol   Dont take it so seriously if you can!   feel better  lori