Heart Rhythm Community
HELP!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

HELP!!!

hi im going to try to make this as small as possible i have symptoms i cant figure out and im afraid they are lethal im 38 yrs old, have had numerous heart test done all fine the only thing found is left vent hytropethy mild case i have lots of palpations that have been minimized by amerodorine and i take norvasc for blood presuure and i aslo had a loop recorder implanted in me for evaluation but the symptoms im getting are huge and annoying and the loop hasnt picked anything up
here are symtpoms

1. Lightheaded very with strong waves of almost passing out (not everyday will have for a week then leaves for a while)
2. nasty sick kinda squeeze feeling in my chest areound left breast area sometimes accompined by nausea
3.upper back pain quite abit
4 if i go somewhere i cant go for long without the lightheadedness getiing stronger and the sick feeling in my chest getting worse (no shortness of breath though)
if i do a lot of work with my right or left arm it burns and feels heavy for a while afterwards
5. blurry vision at times

for example yesterday went to fair ate lunch at noon at chick fil a got to fair felt just fine
started walkign around it was hot about 85 and slowly prgressivly felt worse and worse legs finally atarted to feel like jello and lighteadedness got strong and sick feel in chest kicked up and i was there about an hr and half had to leave could not bear it anymore
got in car to drive home 20 min later felt fine

please i need ideas i have great insurance but am stuck!!

Please look into Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS). It is a very unheard of nervous system disorder that prevents the body from being able to properly adjust to the pull of gravity. Therefore, symptoms arise, such as: rapid heart rate upon standing, low or high blood pressure, dizziness, fainting, fatigue, heat intolerance, leg pain/heaviness, sweating, headaches, shortness of breath, inability to exercise, digestion problems, etc. The symptoms are endless and vary person to person day to day.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Brandi
If you haven't had an EKG done recently, I would. Also a tilt test to see about which type of syncope you would have, if you have it. I do and those symptoms sound like it. I too have been on here reading to educate myself on all this. It's very scary and I hate it. Then you get anxious over it and then that makes you feel yuk too especially the jello legs. I get that bad with my pre syncope crap.  Check into types of syncope though. good luck
sometimes pre-syncope symptoms can be worse than a full fledge fainting spell for me because it tends to come in episodes and last much longer than fainting episodes; but fainting episodes are far more dangerous to me (severly sprained neck, contusions, concussions, frontal lobe brain damage, sprained wrists etc)

lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, pounding chest or chest pains, fatigue then I get a burning hot feeling all over and then chills, horrendous headache and blurred vision, sometimes vertigo, shortness of breath and nausea happens with it; yet other times none at all just dizziness

I have a mixed brew of symptoms and conditions (check my profile) all dx through a full workup which included, ekg's, echo, stress test, MRI, CT's, Xrays, Cath, EP Study and a tilt table test....

autonomic dysfunction (dysauotonomia) can be difficult to diagnose and treat...I've tried water & salt loading, compression clothing, meds, avoidance, lifestyle changes/intervention and even a pacemaker/defibrillator but symptoms and episodes still persist... although many others do have success with things I have tried

here's some info to mention to your dr or find one of the dr's listed that diagnose and treat in your area http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Neurological-Disorders/Autonomic-Dysfunction-FAQ/show/181?cid=196