Aa
A
A
Close
HOLTER RESULTS
Here is my "interpretation" of my Holter

Underlying sinus with frequent premature ventricular complexes, short runs of ventricular bigeminy, some ventricular couplets.
Isolated premature atrial complexes
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I really don't know what all this means...can someone help?
I had gone into the ER and the doc put me on a 24hr Holter Monitor and this was the interpretation from the results.
I know PVC's are "normal" but anyone who has had tachycardia lasting 10 minutes to hours knows...you don't feel "normal" and just can't really do anything while it's going on.
I'm SO FRUSTRATED by these posts where docs tell you...it's fine, you're heart is fine.
Oh yeah!  You get one and about pass out from it and tell me if you feel "normal"

Please, if anyone can help me interpret this interpretation I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
I just don't want to schedule an appointment only to have him tell me "you're fine".
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
250051 tn?1328134730
I feel where you are coming from but give me a little more info: how many pvc's? how many are in your runs? I sometimes (more often than not) have over 6000 PVC's per day but I also have heart disease. Have you had any test? like an echocardiogram or stress test. What have the doctors who ordered the test said? I hope you feel better
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
20 hrs ago
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Heart Rhythm Community Resources