Heart Rhythm Community
Has anyone experienced this?

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Has anyone experienced this?

Hi I have been Suffering with Pains in my Left Chest Area for 6 Weeks,I have been been to The Doctor and Hospital to have ECG,Heart Scan,Blood Oxygen and Blood Pressure,and all the Results came back fine.The Doctor said it could be a Pulled Chest Wall Muscle and said take Pain Killers.

My Symptoms are time to time I feel sick,I have Dizzyness,Heart Palpatations,Hot and Cold and shivers,Lack of Sleep,fear of dieing,and having a Heart attack fears. Could some of this be Stress?

Has anyone ever pulled their Wall Muscle before near the Heart? If so did you have these Symptoms,and how long did it take for you to recover?

Its with me everyday,if anyone could help me I would be very greatful.
Thanks.:-)
You said:
Lack of Sleep,fear of dieing,and having a Heart attack fears. Could some of this be Stress?

100% yes
I would say most of it.
Your mind goes into a hyper-focusing state and it amplifies everything.
Everyone has it in varying degrees.....its called neurosis. Medical students end up thinking they have medical issues after awhile of studying it all.

Youll be fine.
Eat right
Stay to the outside perimeter of the grocery store when shopping
Exercise
Have Fun, Laugh more

Thank you, your words are encouraging and helpful. I think it's a muscle strain and the stress and anxiety of it is making me feel like this. God bless!
I had what I believe was a panic attack a few weeks ago.  Since then I have underwent lots of testing and been put on metoprolol. I have been basically on edge most days hoping not to have another attack, and trying to feel better and just overall happy since the attack.  I ate a marijuana cookie ( I don't smoke)  I believe this was the cause of my attack.  I have also experiences left chest pain, and have been reading the internet and checkin my heart rate like crazy.  I am starting to believe alot of my problems are stress related now.  I am currenlty being weaned off metoprolol and my last dose is tomorrow.  I am hoping to get back to me before the attack.

Good luck to you, and God bless!
Stress and anxiety can cause the symptoms you are having.  Your lack of sleep, fear of dying, and fear of heart problems point strongly to anxiety.  Look at the list on the bottom of this page and see how many of these symptoms you have:

http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/mental-health-anxiety-disorders

On page 2, treatment for these things is discussed.  In my experience, a family therapist , or even better, a psychiatrist, can help you very quickly.