Have aortic stenosis, resting heart rate much lower than normal?
I'm 21 years old with congenital aortic stenosis (surgically corrected at 11). I'm in awful shape, so normally my resting heart rate is between 89-93 bpm. This last week or so, it has dropped quite a bit - now it's between 65-80 bpm, depending on how long I've been sedentary/how relaxed I am. I realize it's still in the normal range, but it worries me that it dropped so much in such a short period of time. Also, the lower my heart rate gets, the harder it is for me to feel my pulse. At 65 bpm, I can barely measure it, as it's hardly more than a weak flutter.

Other symptoms:

Dizziness and extreme exhaustion upon standing for a couple of months (but this {so far} doesn't happen when my heart rate is really low)
Exhausted in general for months
Fingernails turning purple-ish at random times for months
Don't know if it's relevant, but woke up after an hour of sleep to find that I was laying on my left arm wrong, so it fell asleep - but the numbness and tingling didn't go away for about 20 minutes.

My question is: does anyone have an idea what could cause this, and how worried should I be?

Thank you.
Forgot to mention, also have silghtly high blood pressure, controlled by 10mg lisinopril.