Hearing loud heart beat when wake up
Usually I do not hear my heart beat. However, when I wake up, I can hear the heart beat rather rapid and loud. After I get up, everything seems ok. Why I hear my heart beat at this particular time (juest before wake up)?

Thanks.
I have noticed many times, but not always, that I can hear and feel my heart beat when I first awake and I am still lying in bed.  I don't know what causes it, but I think that it does not indicate any thing is wrong.

Now, you say rapid, what is that, and what is the normal rate for you?  

Are you being treated for any heart rhythm problems?  If yes, what?
Thanks for the comment.

I am not sure whether the heart beat wakes me up. But I have no problem of sleeping through the night. The sound is lound and clear, sometimes a little fast, but not too fast. During the day, I have not problem at all.  I saw two cardiologists and both said my heart is ok. None of them can answer why this happen. Of course, something is happening, we (icluding the doctors I saw) just  do not know what it is.

By the way, I have diabetes for about 20 or more years (I am 70 now). It seems that it is under control.
Just a long shot but it might be some form of sleep apnea. Snoring,Vivid dreams, fast heart rate, and low o2 sleeping are just some but not all of the pointers. You don't have to have full blown  apnea to have sleep problems. My cardiologist cleared my heart but  just happened to know a lot about sleep apnea, many do not even think of it. I have a mild form but just bad enough to trigger afib twice. I will be getting a cpap soon. My father in law is almost 60 and is just been told he has mild apnea.  
I only hear my heart when I am trying to fall asleep and it is usually the murmer that I am hearing.

Is it possible for MVP to cause sleep disturbance?