Heart Palpitaion
I have had heart palpitations for the past few years and it was never a concern to the doctors. For the past half year or so, they have gotten much worse. I have several almost daily and for the past month i have been feeling faintish immediately afterward. Do you think i should be concerned?
My palps went from rare-for years,  to frequent w/ bigenimy. Needless to say I would have a holter to know for sure, I did and the forum doc. says the results are fine. I am still waiting to see my cardiologist.
I think you should definitely see a cardiologist.  A few years ago I started experiencing the same thing you describe and after much testing, was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and tachycardia.  I recently learned that I have severe sleep apnea and that was contributing to the atrial fibrillation.  I'm now taking Toprol and that pretty much controls my heart rhythm.

Could you possibly have sleep apnea?  Do you wake up quite often during the night?  Or wake up in the morning with a very dry mouth?  If so, get it checked out.