Heart Results
Hi - had severe anxiety about the heart. Tests had are:
Echo - all normal
2 24 hr ecg's, one showing borderline short PR interval, on the other it was fine. 2 PAC's on one, none on the other.
Stress Test - good tolerance 13.5 mins. Could have done ore but max heart rate reached. Had 5 PAC's. PR interval fine.

Can't get my head round the 5 PAC's during stress test. Why 5 in 13.5 mins but none on a 24hr ecg when I got my HR up to 130 and 2 on my other 24hr ecg when got heart rate up to 154. I was relaxed on 24hr ecg when had no ectopics. Very anxious at stress test, HR was 98 before getting on the treadmill, usual resting HR around 68.

Short PR doesn't concern me as was borderline not showing on stress test.

Be interested to know people's views.

Anyone?
You have a healthy heart.  5 PACs in a healthy heart, during a stress test, are random and of no consequence.

You will feel better if you get the anxiety treated.  That is quite do-able.
Thanks for response. My 24hr ecg also said 2 paced beats but I don't have a pacemaker. Does this mean anything? Thanks
Sounds like a typographical error to me.  However, in a healthy person, 2 odd beats of any type in a 24 hour period are absolutely insignificant.

Overall, since you are clearly healthy, unless you have taken real classes in anatomy and physiology, you will be better off *not* getting hung up on minor findings in your EKG.

And again, overall, getting therapy for your health anxiety will free you up to enjoy your life.
Totally agree, unfortunately Dr Google is the worst thing ever for anxious people. Had anxiety issues 17 years ago at 26, got over it pretty quickly as didn't have an iPad and smartphone! Go to Doctors now and sit in car park golfing what they said and then questioning it! Think time for smartphone and iPad to go! Thanks again for response.
You ain't never giving up your iPad or smartphone.  Not really.  

Nor, actually, will you probably 'get over' anxiety issues, because they are very likely genetic.  If you were to talk to other members of both sides of your family--and if they answered honestly--you would probably find a pattern of relatives who have off and on suffered *all* their lives with concerns remarkably like yours.

Given that possibility, does it not make sense to just acknowledge and handle it, rather than wait for another months-or years-long 'bout' of anxiety? (In my experience, they do tend to come and go, generally without rhyme or reason.)

How do you acknowledge and accept?
That's why you go to a shrink:  to learn how to do that.  It's not something that comes easily, and is really difficult to do by yourself.  But it is surprisingly easy with professional help.
Yeah seeing a counsellor and she is making me exercise even though first couple of times it freaked me out but she says facing it head on will help once I realise fine doing it.
After your opinion keep getting like butterflies in stomach and chest, not palpatations as heart rate spot on during it just a nervous feeling. Can adrenaline do that or muscles relaxing? Feels like is my subconscious fighting back as I relax.
It sounds like nervous tension, and adrenaline can certainly cause it.  Keep working with a counselor, but do keep a psychiatrist in mind, reason being that shrinks are actually MDs who have studied human anatomy, physiology, and other specialized medical stuff.  For most counselors, this is not the case.
Will do thanks. Did some more exercise tonight and got heart up to 150. When recovering after it was 82 then next min dropped to 74 then gradually went back up to 82. Told myself two things that one is irrelevant and two was probably falling normally then I saw it and made me panic and it jumped again. Or that might just be what they do, as the cardiologist I saw said heart rate variability is good and they do jump around through adrenaline etc but just becasuse your heart goes down by 10 then up by 10 doesn't mean you are having ectopics or arrythmia it is just how hearts operate. I am starting to believe everything they told me as I was questioning it for a long time and that is half the battle. Thanks again for your comments and quick replies you have been great help.
Good luck to you.