Heart Rhythm Issue
Could you please tell me i don't know why my heart pain and difficult to breath ? and when i drank tea or coffee my heart is rhythm very much!!!
Have you been checked by a doctor?

Many tea and coffee drinks have high caffeine content and can give some people heart rhythm problems, more so for those who are older - over 40.  Still, some younger people are sensitive...and it can come on.  In my case I drank a lot of "regular" black coffee and it gave me not trouble, but by the time I reached my 40s I needed to switch to de-caffeinated (no caffeine) coffee.  

You my be telling us "rhythm very much" that the HR is too high, not irregular... either could be due to caffeine.  That's the indication with the little information you have provided.  
Thank for your advice but i have 1 wonder that in the magazine has written that coffee and tea can protect from heart attack and stuck the heart!!! But my friend is suggested by doctor to stop drink coffee, tea, chocolate... forever if he isn't do from doctor's order he'll have problem !!!