Heart Rhythm
My blood pressure usually runs 170/80, I,m on meds. The last test my pressure was 119/63,however my heart rate was 120+. The doctor was concerned but would not tell me why. During the 45 minute visit my heart rate stayed at 120+, my pulse and blood pressure were normal.

Is there a condition that would cause this or was it just a rare incident, or uncommon reading.

BIGMO3000
Check your heart rate yourself when you are truly at rest, at home.  If you can't find your pulse consider buying an inexpensive stethoscope - I got mine at Walmart.  You need a watch too with a second hand, or a stop watch if you prefer.  I measure my pulse for a minimum of 30 seconds, sometimes for a full minute.. but my pulse is irregular and I want to get a longer term average that I'd get by, say, counting for 10 seconds and multiplying by 6.

Anyway, a resting pulse rate over 100 may need treatment.... bad news here is that is often a beta blocker, which I read you are likely already on.  Hopefully you high HR was due to the stress of being in the doctor's office.