Heart Rythm
Hello Doctor,
I had my PTCA to OM1 last year in the month of JUNE .I am having my check up regularly. Every thing is normal (TMT/ECHO/ and other blood test)But I have complained to my doctor about anxiety and kind of some odd feeling in my chest (Rythm in heart) I undergone 24 hrs holter test and report is occasssional VPC's. Min Rate 49 and Max Rate 101.
Is it all right?

Ajay Singhal, Indore Age 58 Years
First I am not a doctor, and I believe it unlikely you will get a response from a MD on this community (forum).  

That said I can comment from what I know as a patient that I do not know what a VPC is,  is that the same as a Premature Ventricle Contraction (PVC)?  If yes, then I can say from what I have read and given you have undergone medical examination you post doesn't suggest anything to be worried about.  Is this consistent with what your doctor has told you?  If not, listen to your doctor, not me.
I agree with Jerry above. If you mean PVCs, they are like funny little beats of the heart which can either be a problem or not. Considering you just had a Holter monitor study, I wouldnt worry about it. Also, my experience has been that sometimes patients do notice these funny beats and sometimes feel like a pressure in their throat or chest just after a PVC. I would just let mydoc know if it seemed to be happening more often, or if you feel like the quality of feeling these beats gets worse. In other words, if you start to have chest pain, shortness of breath, arm/ back/ abdominal pain etc. You get my point... If you think the feeling of the beats is progressing, call your doc and fill him in.

Hope this helps, take care.