Heart arrythmias in self
I am 66 years old and have periodically had increased PVC's causing symptom an d both bradycardia and tachycardia.  For the past 4 months I have had consistent symptoms of lightheadedness, dizzyness, chest pressure and shortness of breath periodically and dailey.   I have had 2 48 hour holters and a 28 day non event monitor. The monitors reveal ventricular bigeniny, ventricular trigeminy ventricular couplets pvc's, pac's, sinus bradycardia as low as 36, and sinus tachycardia as high as 208.  I am scheduled to see a rythme specialist cardiologist, and 3 months ago they started verapamil and I have been on clonidine for 4 years for hypertension.  Where do you think this may be going and are there specific questions I should be asking?
You could ask about the source of the ventricular ectopy.  you listed these as the ventricular bigeminy/trigeminy/couplets....  I would ask them what part of the heart is that coming from because treatment options change based on the source.  If it's all coming from one spot (unifocal), this is good because then ablating that area might have a higher chance of working.  If it's multifocal (coming from different areas) might be tougher to deal with.  More than likely the source is a place in your heart called the RVOT (right ventricular outflow tract).  The RVOT is a common source of ventricular ectopy.

I'd also want to know how high of a load the PVCs are (this is the ventricular issues you wrote about).  If it's <15% of your daily beats it might be sit and watch.  If the load is higher, this could start to be an issue for the muscle and this puts ablation on the table.    hope that helps, best of luck.