Heart beats 3 times everytime I breathe
I've been getting this pain (about 2 inches) above my left nipple for two days, and now, right where my heart is. My heart is skipping beats EVERY TIME I take a breath, but I am getting no numbness in my left arm, pain in my left leg, or in my neck, just this occasional god-awful pain in my chest. Now, I don't know what's going on, I went to the ER about shortness of breath, and chest pain 2 weeks ago, and they told me I had nothing to worry about (just a slight heart arithmea), but now I'm getting these new symptoms, and I'm afraid if I go again, I'm going to be laughed at again. I'm only 16 years old, I have a case of GERD and is prescribed Omeprazole (which I take once a day). I'm 5"9, and (about) 130 - 135 pounds. Inactive (only activity I find myself doing is playing guitar) and eating three meals a day (with snacks in between). I take a potassium supplement (for a potassium deficiency) and a "One a Day Teenage Advantage for Him" once a day. I have a cardiologist appointment next week on Wednesday, and I fear I may not survive that long.
Off and on I feel dizzy, and just today I decided to pick up a stethoscope, I'm hearing these skipped beats, and I wanna know what's going on with me. As long as I hold my breath, my heart sounds normal, but when I breathe (anytime my breath is not "shallow") I get this (almost boring) pain that seems to stem from the right side of my chest, and this strange (almost) burning pain in my left side, where my heart is located.
*In my right leg
Getting checked out by a cardiologist is the next best step you should take.  No one can say for certain but if you have been checked out in the ER it is likely you are not in any danger  They would have seen if your heart was not functioning well however it is important to get a full work up just to be sure but I suspect you are experiencing simple ectopic beats likely pvcs considering they cause you a bit of pain. They are really just extra beats that the heart sometimes throws off but they are usually nothing to worry about. They can unfortunately hurt though depending on when in the beat cycle they hit. When mine hurt the pain lasts probably about 10 minutes. I would think your heart will adjust.  Changing your breathing pattern can trigger them as well acid reflux and stress are other big triggers.  They are completely harmless in an otherwise healthy heart.  Though you haven't been fully evaluated I suspect yours is healthy.  So try not to worry and make sure you let your cardiologist know all the meds you are taking even supplements.  I don't suspect you need to go to the ER again unless you feel in mortal danger but if you ever question it just go or contact your cardiologist to have them recommend what you should do.  But never feel embarrassed or wrong for going to the ER.  It is your life after all.   Best of luck with the doctor.  I suspect you will come back with a relatively clean bill of health but do keep us posted on how you are doing.
In addition to your heart being in your chest, so too, obviously, are your lungs. Try flexing your chest when you feel the pain, not a lot, see if you can make the pain go away or lessen.

What was the slight arrhythmia that you mentioned?

There is an effect known as Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia, it is the natural increase and decrease in heart rhythm as we breathe. Our heart goes faster as we breathe in and slower as we breathe out. So adjustments have to occur to the heart rate to do this.

I can sometimes get me heart to misbeat by breathing in deeply, and I often get a PVC when sighing.

I'm not concerned about what others think if I feel that my health is a concern. I get outbreaks of PVCs, I'm in an outbreak now. I've been to the E.R. twice over a few weeks, even had the same doctor. If you feel you must go, then go. You may also be able to phone your family doctor and ask for advice.
Well, I was told I had a tachycardia (but I found I only experienced this upon standing, bringing my heart rate to 130bpm) and a Sinus arrhythmia (supposedly, not related to the pain, but related to the irregular beats; still leaving the pain unexplained). I was prescribed Inderal/Propranolol (10mg twice a day, which I had to split in half due to a resting pulse of 45bpm), and sent home, no observation time or anything. My appointment with the cardiologist was moved to the 23rd of next month, due to an emergency involving the cardiologist I was supposed to see.
I can rest at ease tonight, thanks to you answering my questions, yet, now I'm faced with an issue involving the medication I was prescribed (will the problems ever stop stacking on my shoulders?)
Thank you for your help.