Heart flutter while weight lifting
Does anyone else get an irregular heartbeat while weightlifting? I do pretty strenuous exercise and i sometimes get these irregular heartbeats that last a couple of sec. When it happens my heart flutters. I dont get dizzy or out of breath it just scares the crap out of me and i stop exercising.
Did this just start happening, while lifting the same weights and reps as before?  If yes, that may indicate something, if the irregular HB started after you went to a new lift stress, it may be adrenaline or some other stress reaction.  Or, you are overdoing it.

Just a guess, I don't lift weights for exercise and I my irregular HBs are continuous, permanent.  Rest or exercise, the only difference in my case is the BPM goes up with exercise, and so does the irregularity, as a % of the beats.
I also get flutters when lifting weights but have been told over and over again by many different docs that my heart is A-OK.  Get checked to be sure, but I think it is adrenaline.