Heart Rhythm Community
Heart ''flutter''

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Heart ''flutter''

Hello, For about 4-5 months i have been experiencing abnormal heart beats, but i have not gone anywhere to get it checked out. Sometimes my head hurts quite a bit for maybe 30-45 mins. At night, when i am going to sleep or anywhere really, i will be talking and my heart will start beating slow but very hard, and it will make me cough and lose my breath, usually its 2-3 coughs and then its over with. I am getting quite worried because i read things on the net, and i found some responses that lead to a type of heart disease. I just really wanted to ask an expert to be sure and so that i can know what to do.
See your doctor and get a holter study done.  There's no way for fake / anonymous internet doctor wanabes to diagnose you based on a flutter feeling and the coughing.  Make an appointment with your doctor and get checked out.
Totally agree with itdood, Go and see a doctor that you trust. The internet is a great learning tool, but like anything, you need to follow up because there are a lot of shonks around.