Heart skippes beats
I'm only 13. And when I go to sleep I put my hand agenst my ear and can hear my heart. It's sounds like it skippes a beat so u check my pulse on my wrist which does skip beats. It skips then beats then may skip again then goes back to normal. I can sometimes feel my heart beating through my chest but its rare. There is a history of heart problems in my family and I was wondering if I may have a problem! I'm not sure if its just  from me still growing or if its a seriouse issue. Thanks for your help!
We are not doctors so we can't diagnose you but it sounds like you have what is called ectopic beats.  They are extra beats that happen in the atria called pacs or the ventricles called pvcs.  They are considered harmless in a healthy heart.  When you feel your heart beating through your chest what does that mean, are you feeling like it is beating fast or just funny?  More than likely whatever that is, is also nothing to be too concerned about.  But considering you have a family history of heart problems it may be best to tell your parents what is going on and have them take you to see a doctor to get checked out.  Like I said, you very well may have nothing to worry too much over but it is best to get checked out by a doctor and let them make that call.  Best of luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.