Heartbeat IN stomach and Protruding.. OVERNIGHT
I am 40 years old, 5'9, 162 lbs. in shape TILL..............  I went on Clonzepan 1 1/2 years ago for BAD anxiety !!!!   I quit July 14th    cold turkey. (wow !!)  I stopped Clonzepan cold turkey as I ran out of insurance and thought maybe I should be off it.  I went through Bad withdrawal for 1 month. About 2 weeks in from quitting,,  ,  ONE morning I woke up and my lower Stomach was Protruding A LOT! It's as if I got Fat over night  AND  Since then (7 weeks now)  I have a HUGE   stomach that is protruding AND My PULSE is very strong all day long as if  some little tiny person is inside my stomach banging on it !! It will not go away  and my entire body also does not feel right.   OH, I have had 2 blood panels, an xray, ,,a CT SCAN and an  Ultrasound ...All Negative.. I WANT TO FEEL NORMAL AGAIN !! I am thinking of trying Clonzepan again to see if  Symptoms go away. I cannot FUNCTION!!  UHG !
im getting random pulses in my stomach-i've read a lot of these comment and they have mentioned anxiety etc and i had had a lot of anxiety attacks in the past and am quite an anxious person, how does this effect the pulse in your stomach?
I also get a dead left arm a lot and even left leg and i feel my pulse a lot in different areas of my body. Does this mean anything/what can i do about/is it serious?