Heat (hot flashes)
I feel as though I get hot flashes every time my heart increases pulse rate.  This problem started suddenly with no other health concerns or symptoms.  any small increase in pulse rate makes me look as though I am seriously embarrassed.  being embarrassed is not the case, cause sometimes it just happens for no reason at all.
Any takers?

This discussion is related to Hot body temperature.
Hi i read your post....we may need a little more information to toss something out there are you......the only thing i can think of off of the top of my head is steroids can cause this....i don't know if you are on any type of inhalers or it could be hormonal if you are a female and within a certain age bracket.  if you could give us just a little more info i think that would help..........................
I do the same with the hot flashes and feel at times like I will pass out...I do take an inhaled steroid for asthma and am getting close to 40 so....thanks for commenting Cindy707, I guess you helped to answer my question as well.  Hottotrot, best of luck to you!