Help to explain holter results please
Hello, i got my 24hrs holter results and i cant understand them at all. Doctor just said you are fine and thats it.. Are these normal?

The results showed:
Heart rate min 53 and max 155 < this happened(after exercises)

QRS total 106819

Supraventricular events:
Arrhyth 1
SVPB 1
Tachyc 8

Ventricular events
VPB 18
Couplet 1
max/h 3 00:00

Marking

QT 357
QTc 394

Also there is HR related events it says
Arrhytmia = yes
svpb 1 max/h 1 15:00
someone??
I am not sure about the QT and QTc readings but from what I have read anything over 440 QTc for men is long and puts you at risk.  You are well under that number.  The rest looks like you had some mostly isolated premature beats.  One in the atria called a pac with some 8 beats or 8 times in tachycardia, that isn't clear, though it is possible the tachycardia was during exercise.  then it states you had 18 ventricle premature beats or pvc, 1 being a couplet or two together or in succession, on after the other.  In an otherwise healthy heart these are insignificant findings and not a threat to you which is probably why the doctor said the results were normal.  I personally don't consider them normal but do agree that they aren't a health threat.  But I guess premature beats are fairly common.  I think I read half the population gets them.  Most don't notice them.  This said, have you had an echo done to evaluate the overall general health of the heart?  If you have and it came back normal and you are not having any concerning symptoms with these premature beats, like chest pain, shortness of breath or passing out, the doctors really don't do anything for them beyond prescribing beta blockers.  If you have low bp to begin with it can make that worse but for as few as you are getting I wouldn't even think beta blockers would be necessary.  So what prompted you to see a doctor and get tested?  

When it comes to premature beats it is sometimes worse to treat them than to leave them be.  The best bet is to try and avoid the big triggers.  Avoid affiance, sugars and carbs. If you have acid reflux or stomach issues address that.  Try to stay well hydrated and do a proper warm up and cool down when exercising.  And address any stress anxiety in your life.  Those are generally the biggest triggers but unfortunately once we get them we are always prone to them flaring up so just do your best to ignore them reminding yourself they are harmless.  I would say try to put them out of your mind for now and if things get worse go back and get reevaluated.  Take care.