High Heart Rate

I am a 38 year old male, when I wake up in the morning my heart rate is usually around 70-75 bpm.  After I get home from work and relax for a while my resting heart rate is ussualy in the low to upper 90s.  Is this normal, or is it to high, by the time i go to bed it is usually around 85
I'm a 32 year old male, and I have just about the same Heart Rates you have during the day.  I do have a lower resting/waking up rate, in the low to mid 60s.  But I do jump to about 80-85 in the morning after I get moving and stays about that all day since I'm pretty active.  I do also have mid to upper 90s at home after work, and even after a few drinks sometimes in the evenings.   Sounds normal to me? Is there any other questions you may have?  Zach
I am glad I read your comment as I have been abit worried about my heart rate lately. I am a 33 year old female and at rest my heart is in its 60's but once up and about in the morning it can rise to its 90's (not sure if this is normal or not) through the day it is about upper 80's as I too am quite active.