Hollow chest
Hello. My profession is accompanied by strong sense of anxiety, stress and even fear. It's related to performing music in front of large audiences and being the center of everyone's attention for an hour and a half.  Lately, I've noticed that those sensations occur even after a couple of cups of tea and would like to know, if anyone has any suggestions for what it might be. It begins with faster heart beat, an unpleasant feeling of hollowness in my chest, along with an urgent need for bowel movement (though, often false), and an emotional mix of hope, elation and worry. I don't mind having those sensations before I go on stage, but I would rather not have them on a daily basis in regular life.  Can it really be just the strength of my tea? Thanks in advance for any thoughts shared.
I am not really sure what you are experiencing based on your description.  It sounds like you may be experiencing some sort of ectopic beats like pacs or pvcs.  They can be brought on by stress or food and drink sometimes.  But in a healthy heart they aren't a concern.  That said, if you haven't been checked out by a doctor you should think about seeing one just to make sure all is good.  If it is then you can go about your life and just try and reduce the triggers that cause your symptoms but in general if your heart is structurally fine then what you are feeling is likely more of a nuisance than anything else.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.
I agree with Michelle it wouldn't hurt to get checked out.  That said, even decaffinated tea, sometimes herbal tea, depending on what's in it, will increase my heart rate.   Sounds like adrenaline might be playing a part here too, with it happening before performances.  I just had an irregular beat episode playing fast at a music group.  A beta blocker will slow my heart down, but I mostly have to avoid any caffeine.  Good luck.