Holter Examination
I have done Holter need to know If it is Normal or not? It shows Max. Heart Rate 105bpm at 04:15hrs and Min, Heart Rate 73bpm at 22: 58hrs Ventricular events Total: 0. VE Pair Total : 00, Longest V - Tach: 0:00 Secs at 0:00 hrs SVE Total: 0, SVE Pair Total: 00, Lopngest SV-Tach: 0:00 Secs at 0:00 hrs, "Normal Sinus Rhythm with Wide Baseline QRS (LBBB)", Ocasional PVC'S; Mostly Isolated, ?No P{AC'S, No AV Block or Change of axis, No Tachy or Bradyarrhythmia
I am not a doctor and I doubt that one could give you an answer to your question based on only your post.  The doctor supervising the test should tell you if there are any concerns.  I know in my case I was told almost nothing, well I was told I was in permanent atrial fibrillation.  

I read you HR of 105 at 4 in the morning unusual, for me at least. But, I have no idea what you were doing early in the morning.  In any case a HR of 105 is not usually considered dangerous.  Basically the numbers and data you provided look good to me, but I have only a patient's experience and limited monitor experience (only one time for about 2 weeks, I forget now how long I wore the monitor).  Part of the reason I was on the monitor was I started a high dose medication Rythmol at "home" and the cardiologist wanted me to be monitored during that start-up.  I did not have any problems with Rythmol, and it did not stop my AFib.
Your results actually look fine. They suggest you may have a LBBB which is resulting in the widened QRS.  If this is the case, and is a new finding, then your doctor may want to investigate if there is an underlying cause for the LBBB or if it is idiopathic.  Many patients never experience any symptoms associated with LBBB.  You had some ventricular ectopics, however these were isolated and occur in almost everyone, so are nothing to worry about.  Without seeing your tracing or knowing your history, this all actually sounds ok.