Hyperventilation
I am 22 years old, and have been experiencing difficulty of breathing for a couple of months now. Sometimes, I experience hyperventilation accompanied by weakness, and numbness..May i know what these symptoms indicate?...is this a heart problem?
I am not sure what you mean by hyperventilation, but if you mean dizziness, then perhaps there is a heart related problem, such as: low BP and/or heart rate.

That said, I'm not saying you have either or that you should think about it too hard as the mind can affect both HR and BP.  Just try to be calm and take you pulse, and if you can blood pressure.  Most of us don't have a BP measuring device, so that measurement may not be possible unless you just happen to be by one of the public BP testers when you have difficulty breathing.

At the first "glance", I don't see any reason to believe you difficulty is related to a heart problem.  Watch to see what others may have to say/add.