I can hear my heart beat in my right ear
I awoke at 2 am with my heart racing. It was beating super fast and i could hear my heart beat in my right ear. I have been dizzy for a few days and have been hearing my own heart beat. I eventually fell back to sleep but my neck hurt throughout the night. Today I have a migraine and feel pretty tired. I can still hear my heart beat in my ear and if i get up to walk from one room to the other it feels as though my heart is going to jump out of my chest. This is one of the worst pains i have ever had. it hurts in my teeth, my head, my face, my neck, even the roof of my mouth. I also have a ruptured cervical disk so im not sure if this is heart or bone related.I just know on a scale of 1-10  its like a 15.

This discussion is related to Strange pulse feeling in different parts of body.
Why have you not gone to the doctor?
I guess I feel so bad... I cant. I know this sounds stupid but I have a four yr old and 2 other kids. the pain is a little better today but its alot of pressure in my head and im so tired. My blood pressure is only 140/92. Maybe its just my neck?
Your blood pressure is high, so you should see a doctor.  Because the pain is also in your neck, you need to find out if it is related to your neck or your heart.  Heart disease for women have different symptoms which are more subtle than for men.  Pain can make a person very tired.  You should see your doctor as soon as possible to rule out heart attack.  Do you have someone to take you to the doctor?    
Its only staying around 145/98  I made an appointment for next week. It does hurt pretty bad. I stayed in the bed for three days. If it was a heart attack i would have known by now right?
Sometimes, hearing your heart beat in your ear is due to dehydration or high blood pressure, but more often than not, it is because your atlas is off. Your atlas is the floating bone (hyoid) at the very top of your spine. It supports your whole head. When your atlas is off, a chiropractor can adjust it (with a puff of air!) and the wooshing noises in your ears will generally go away. If you are having back or neck problems, it is definitely something to talk with your doctor or chiropractor about. If your chiro doesn't do atlas adjustments, fine one that does.

It's a miracle when you get it adjusted. Your stuffy nose goes away, headaches go away, and sometimes body aches and pains.

Good luck!
I know it's been a while since you posted this but I have the same ear beating/whooshing thing going on, but I too do not have any high BP issues and I do not have any heart problems - so I going to take your chiropractor advice and try it out - Thx.  I wonder how catnhat1 is doing.
How are you doing with your heart and hearing the bating in your right ear?
Atlas and hyoid bones aren't the same, I don't think. the hyoid is indeed the free-floating bone, but it's at the front of your neck, and the atlas is the first vertebra of your spine, which (being your spine) is at the back of your neck. This isn't important or anything, I'm just randomly letting you know for the future. I took an anatomy class in college, and I thought the hyoid bone was pretty weird, since the model skeletons had different ways that people had attached it in order to indicate its place while also indicating that it was supposed to be free-floating. (plus, it made a good trivia question: "what is the one free-floating bone in the human skeleton?")

tl;dr