IC Diltiazem and return of symptoms
HI!
Hope everyone is doing splendidly!  I started taking 120mg of IC Diltiazem 24hr almost a month ago (had Afib and have PVCs and NSVT).  After a couple days of taking it my PVCs completely went way.  Like it was honestly a miracle and i was the most pumped i have been in a while.  I even went through five days of shooting a film with a totally of 10 hours of sleep and nothing, not one PVC (stress was a big factor).  In addition i just felt all around calmer and more at ease.  BUTTTTT a few days ago i started feeling/having pvcs again :/  only a few, but over the past couple of days i have been getting more and more (not hundreds like i use to, just a couple).  I was wondering is anyone has had an experience like this?  I am i just going to to back to how i was before the medication?  Or will everything plateau out and ill just be stuck with having a few PVCs...?  

THANKS A BUNCH!
Chris

PS im a 21 year old male.  Im in school and still moderately exercise... not sure it thats important
I take 240 mg of Diltiazem XR Caps (CCB) a day to lower my atrial fibrillation driven high heart rate.  I also take a 50 mg XR beta blocker.  I have used the CCB for about a year and I recall seeing what appeared to be great improvement when I started.  It seems now that I am back to what I was when I was just taking a BB (albeit 100 mg).  

I have an check-up with my Cardiologist later this month and will ask him if I can just go back to the BB regiment as it cost a lot less and the CCB doesn't seem to be delivering any additional benefits to me.  Like you, the CCB made me feel better at first, less tired and fatigued as is sometimes a side effect of BB.  

My experience may not relate at all, I have AFib, not PVCs, and I am over 3 time your age.  Hope you get some closer experience inputs.