I'm 21 years old my HR is 133.
I feel that something could be wrong with this. I have medical problems as is. I have high blood pressure and Ulcerative Colitis. I'm just wondering if I should be worried or if this could just be normal. I'm not on anything for my high BP because the doctors always say it's due to pain but I do NOT think it's the case. I guess I'm just at a loss of what to do. HELP!
Your subject line says "133" for your heart rate, is that at rest?  What is your age?  A resting HR of 133 is to high at any age, but it is more of a problems as one ages.  That is a young heart can withstand a 133 HR for a long time, but it should not be subjected to that HR without treatment.

A beta blocker would lower both your HR and your BP.  I don't know abut pain and HR, I suppose pain could elevate the HR- still the HR needs to be brought below 100 at rest, below 80 even better.
Yes at a rest and I'm 21 years old.
well its a little bit too high... usually a normal rate is around 90 or 80..

if you have a such a high heart rate without exercising and anything.. i would suggest you to investigate what is causing the heart to beat faster then usual.

usually an arrhytmia.
Could be a few things, but since you stated you have colitis the first thing I suggest you do is make sure your electrolytes and iron levels are in check. Also, I used to be a very athletic person. 3-4 years ago I started experiencing something similar. Turns out I have (or should say developed) Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia (IST). It's a benign condition where your heart beats faster than normal both at rest or during exercise. Either way a doctor visit is in order. or even a trip to the ER. They can at least check your electrolytes etc there.